Friday, September 18, 2015

Ladybird 'Hound of the Baskervilles' audio download

Well I can't believe it's been over a year since I last posted anything here, for those that have been checking here for the likely hood of a new post; I am really sorry but thanks for returning it is very much appreciated. The reason I haven't posted anything the last year is because I was having problems with my Blogger account, it wasn't letting me up load pictures and just kept messing about, something to do with the server I was using I think; so I kind of gave up for awhile because I didn't want to change my server although I wanted to keep up with The Cobwebbed Room and then I just neglected it, you should see the Cobwebs now. So sorry again and I will do my best to post more often. I have several comments I need to answer too.

Anyway with out further ado:


Ladybird 'Hound of the Baskervilles' audio book download

Someone requested this sometime ago, hope they and anyone else enjoys this classic of horror from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. A retold audio drama from Ladybird books and check out the other Ladybird Horror classics in one of my other posts.

Download links below book cover.


Hound of the Baskervilles Side 1
Hound of the Baskervilles Side 2   

4 comments:

Arfon Jones said...

Pleased to see your return sir! Excellent post as always!

Eamonn said...

Yes it was me who requested it, thanks a million & welcome back!

Eamonn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CS said...

Great to see you back - I have been checking regularly in the hope of new posts. Looking forward to more especially on Horror Bags and other collectables.
Best wishes
CS